Vietnamese cuisine is one of the essential characteristics to Vietnamese culture. Get a taste of the authentic Vietnamese home cooked meals with a local family. Dishes served at home is different from the options you have at a local eatery.
- Enjoy a homecooked dinner with the locals
- Experience daily traditional cuisine of Hanoi
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors to Hanoi
- Private tour with a friendly local guide
What You Can Expect
Departure Time: 17:00 to 18:00 – In welcoming you to the host’s house, you will be invited to their living room and be served a cup of hot green tea as a traditional custom of the Vietnamese family to show respect for their guests.
When dinner is ready, you will come to the dining room and enjoy the meal prepared by the host. You will have a chance to try the traditional dishes in a cozy atmosphere at home. Experience how the locals enjoy their dinner, what their kitchen looks like, and also observe some customs during the meal: the children need to address the elders before eating and after finishing a meal, how to use chopsticks correctly, and how to place chopsticks to express that we finished the meal. You can make note of the differences in dining etiquettes between your home country and in Vietnam.
Return Details: 20:100 to 21:00 – Return to your pick-up point.
- Afternoon tea
- Dinner prepared by the host
- Private driver & English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels in Old Quarter only)
- Private A/C transfer
- Personal expenses
- Tips/ Gratuities
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary