Hanoi nightlife is one of the must-see things when it comes to traveling in Vietnam. If you enjoy a vibrant nightlife with activities after sunset, this is tour would be a great way to discover the afterhours of Hanoi.
- Explore the Old Quarter streets on a walking city tour
- Experience the Hanoi nightlife
- Try Hanoi’s specialties: Phở, Bia Hơi, and Nem Chua Rán
- Meet and chat with the locals
What You Can Expect
Departure Time: 18:00 – Our tour guide will meet you at your hotel’s lobby and we will start by navigating through the narrow and crowded streets of the Old Quarter and discover the nightlife in the bustling city.
We will first try a bowl of Phở, beef noodle soup, which is considered as Vietnam’s national dish. Or, you can order a southern Vietnamese specialty called Bún Bò Nam Bộ, Vietnamese vermicelli with grilled beef.
Then, we will stop by a local beer joint on the street to enjoy the night atmosphere. You will have a chance to sit in small plastic chairs and drink Bia Hơi, a special kind of draught beer only available in Vietnam, like a local. Enjoy your beer with the delicious nem chua rán, a kind of Vietnamese pork sausage, and roasted peanuts. Our guide will teach you how to say “cheers” in Vietnamese.
Afterwards, we will walk to some bars or pubs around the busiest corner of Hanoi Old Quarter. We will provide you with a list of recommended pubs and bars to choose from with places of pumped up music and a dance floor to quieter pubs with space to chat with your guide to learn more about the local life in Hanoi and a chance to meet other people.
Note that drinks are not included in the tour package.
Return Details: 22:00 – Return to your pick-up point at.
- Private driver and English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (for hotels in the Old Quarter only)
- Dinner (Phở or Bún Bò Nam Bộ) and light refreshments (nem chua rán)
- Personal expenses
- Tips/ Gratuities
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary